We firmly believe that the internet should be available and accessible to anyone, and are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of circumstance and ability.
We strive to adhere as closely as possible to the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) at the AA level. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible to people with a wide array of disabilities. Following these guidelines helps us provide a site that is accessible to all people, regardless of their abilities.
This website utilizes various technologies all meant to make it more accessible. We use technology that allows people with specific disabilities to adjust the website’s UI (user interface) and design it to their personal needs.
Here are some of the interface’s capabilities:
- Font adjustments- users can increase and decrease the font size, and easily reset the screen back to the original size.
- Color adjustments- users can inverse the colors of the screen, or can make the entire page appear in gray scale.
- Animations – animations are controlled by the user, who can stop them in one easy step.
- Images – users can mouse over all images to see the tool tip which explains each image.
- Cursor – users can enlarge the cursor, and change it to black or white.
- Magnification – users can magnify the entire screen for easy reading, and can revert back to the original size with a click of a button
- Underline – users can underline all links and titles.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
Our website is designed to be compatible with the most commonly used browsers and assistive technologies. We work very hard to support as many systems as possible and users are able to view our site in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera and Microsoft Edge.
Limitations and Alternatives:
Despite our very best efforts to allow anybody to adjust the website to their needs, it is possible that there will still be pages or sections that are not fully accessible, are in the process of becoming accessible, or are lacking an adequate technological solution to make them accessible. This may be due to archived content, user uploaded files, browser and system updates. We continually work on improving the accessibility of our website and adapting to new technologies.
If you’ve discovered a problem, have ideas for improvement, we welcome your feedback. Please call us at 888-777-6663 or use our contact form
If you are a user requiring help due to accessibility issues, please call at 888-777-6683 or use our contact form and we’ll do our best to assist you in the most expedient manner possible.